RETURN TO TOP
- C-LOGO.JPG The movie logo
- INT-FISH.JPG Introduction by fish
- C-GOD.JPG God with round and square Earths
- C-STONE.JPG The film title
- C-SEX.JPG Large cartoon lady
- C-TRAIN.JPG Cartoon train
- C-DEMON.JPG Cartoon demon
- C-TV.JPG Man watching the telly
- C-FACTRY.JPG People factory
- I-BARE.JPG 'So, it's a bit bare in here today, isn't it?'
- I-PYCROF.JPG Mr. Pycroft, the administrator
- I-TOWELS.JPG 'And the rough towels!'
- I-2-STRK.JPG The stork brings another gift
- I-2-CHIL.JPG Room full of children
- I-2-SPM1.JPG 'If a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate.'
- I-2-SPM2.JPG 'Every sperm is useful. Every sperm is fine.'
- I-2-SPM3.JPG Holy statues
- I-2-SPM4.JPG The song finale
- I-2-PROT.JPG Mr. and Mrs. Blackitt
- II-LORD.JPG Congregation
- II-CLASS.JPG The headmaster, Humphrey Williams, speaks to Wymer
- II-HEADM.JPG 'Now, sex. Sex, sex, sex. Where were we?'
- II-WIFE.JPG The class
- II-UNDRE.JPG Humphrey removes his underwear
- II-OCARI.JPG 'It's an ocarina, sir.'
- II-RUGBY.JPG The rugby match
- III-CLOC.JPG The soldiers gives Biggs another clock
- III-CAKE.JPG 'There's love in that cake.'
- III-HAND.JPG The Hand of God
- III-RSM.JPG Sergeant Major
- III-SHAV.JPG Ainsworth shaves
- III-BITE.JPG Perkins' leg bite
- III-CASU.JPG War casualties
- III-TIGE.JPG A tiger?
- III-ZULU.JPG The Zulu Announcer
- FTF-FIND.JPG 'Find the Fish'
- IV-HENDY.JPG Mrs. Hendy cleans off Marvin's lens
- IV-JOELI.JPG M'Lady Joeline
- IV-CONVE.JPG Mr. Hendy takes a conversation card
- V-MEN.JPG Two men from Liver Donors, Inc.
- V-REMOVE.JPG Eric removes Mr. Brown's liver
- V-KITCHN.JPG 'I'm too old for that sort of thing.'
- V-GALAXY.JPG 'Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars.'
- V-SPACE.JPG Pregnant woman graphic in outer space
- V-FRIDGE.JPG The man in pink returns to the refrigerator
- V-PAINTR.JPG The sign painter at The Very Big Corporation of America
- V-CORP.JPG Gunther notices the Crimson Permanent Assurance building
- VI-NOELC.JPG Noël Coward
- VI-CREO1.JPG 'Oh, shit. It's Mr. Creosote!'
- VI-CREO2.JPG The maître D speaks with Mr. Creosote
- VI-VOMIT.JPG Mr. Creosote vomits on the menu
- VI-CLEAN.JPG Mr. Creosote vomits on the cleaning woman
- VI-WAFER.JPG 'It's only wafer thin.'
- VI-CREO3.JPG Mr. Creosote about to explode
- VI-EXPLO.JPG Mr. Creosote's remains
- VIB-JEWS.JPG 'I'm so sorry.'
- VIB-GAST.JPG Gaston
- VII-ARTH.JPG Arthur Jarrett, a convicted criminal
- VII-NUDE.JPG Gorgeous women chase Arthur Jarrett to his death
- VII-TREE.JPG Cartoon leaves
- VII-GRIM.JPG The Grim Reaper
- VII-I-AM.JPG Mr. Death in the middle of the table
- VII-FING.JPG 'Shut up, you American!'
- VII-HEAV.JPG Dinner guests in Heaven
- VII-XMAS.JPG Tony Bennett sings
- VII-WISE.JPG Three Wise Men
- VII-ANGE.JPG 'It's Christmas in Heaven!'
- END-END.JPG The End of the Film
RETURN TO TOP
- BITOFF.WAV 53 Kb "During the night, old Perkins got his leg bitten sort of off."
- BUCKET.WAV 26 Kb "Better get a bucket. I'm going to throw up."
- CLITORIS.WAV 68 Kb "So, we have all these possibilities before we stampede towards the clitoris!"
- COFFEE.WAV 40 Kb "Tiger brand coffee is a real treat. Even tigers prefer a cup of it to real meat."
- CUTOFF.WAV 15 Kb "Couldn't you have your balls cut off?"
- DONOR.WAV 43 Kb "What's this, then?" "A liver donor's card." "Need we say more?"
- FINDFISH.WAV 13 Kb "Find the fish."
- FISHGONE.WAV 43 Kb "I wonder where that fish has gone."
- FOREPLAY.WAV 23 Kb "We'll take the foreplay as read."
- GAWK.WAV 46 Kb "Don't stand there gawping like you've never seen the hand of God before."
- GLOOM.WAV 28 Kb "Well, that's cast rather a gloom over the evening, hasn't it?"
- HATS.WAV 21 Kb "People are not wearing enough hats."
- IDIDGO.WAV 47 Kb "And it went wherever I did go."
- LIVELIFE.WAV 38 Kb "F-ck you! I can live my own life in my own way if I want to!"
- LIVER.WAV 21 Kb "Hello. Can we have your liver?"
- MAD.WAV 72 Kb "We're inmates of a Bengali psychiatric institution and we escaped by making this skin out of old used cereal packets."
- MIDDLE.WAV 47 Kb "Hello, good evening, and welcome to the middle of the film!"
- ORGAN.WAV 22 Kb "Live organ transplants."
- PING.WAV 27 Kb "Get the machine that goes ping!"
- SCIENCE.WAV 38 Kb "I've got no option but to sell you all for scientific experiments."
- STUFFED.WAV 42 Kb "I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed."
- TIGER.WAV 18 Kb "Why are you dressed as a tiger?"
- WAFER.WAV 19 Kb "It's only wafer thin."